Here’s the shittiest kits so far. We’ll be updating these as we come across them in our very real and crippling addiction to FIFA.
10) Ipswitch Town (Championship – English 2nd div)
9) FC Utrecht (Dutch Eredivisie Regular Season)
Guess who’s back? Guess who’s back? Guess who’s back? Zorg van de Zaak.
8) QPR (Championship – English 2nd div)
Royal Panda and it’s pink. Definitely gets you on the list.
7) Notts County (League Two)
A few things here:
- Notts County has been around since 1862, making it the world’s oldest professional association football club
- It’s actually Jake Bugg the famous musician that sponsored this kit
- This shouldn’t be on the list of worst given that he just loves his club and decided to sponsor it
- But his name is Jake Bugg so it deserves to be on the list of worst
6) Arka Gdynia (Polish League)
Someone went balls out Etch a Sketch on a shirt.
5) Crawley Town (4th div English League)
The hottest retirement fund kit in the game today.
4) BK Häcken (Allsvenskan)
It says “BRA” on it and I’m 8.
3) Livingston FC (Scottish Premiership)
Apparently Tony Macaroni is a bit Italian restaurant in Scotland. I hope Kevin Lasagna plays for them one day.
2) Empoli (Serie A)
It says Computer Gross right on it. We’ve written about it before because it’s news you can use: Holy Shit There’s a Kit That Just Says “Computer Gross”
1) TSV Hartberg (Austrian Bundesliga)
This kit says SPEED FOR SPERM on the SEVENTH logo on the FRONT of the kit.